Sunday 5 December 2010

Ill

Oh Blog, I'm so sorry for neglecting you! I honestly wanted to post. But I'm not good at remembering to do stuff you see.

So, what have I been up to? Absolutely nothing. I kinda fail at doing interesting stuff. Oh, actually, scratch that last! I went shopping yesterday *ooooohhhhhhhhh*. I didn't get anything exciting but shush, it still counts. I got nail polish, concealer and FREE eye palette because I spent more than £6 in boots on 17 stuff =D
Andandandandandandand I ordered some stuff from the new look website =) not very exciting stuff: some jogger bums and a slouchy jumpertopthing but shhhh.

So, I'm also ill. Not fun. I've got this horrible cough thing that won't go away and I'm all bunged up and whatnot. Joy unbounded.

CHRISTMAAASSSSSSSS! I can't be the only one who's excited, right? I mean, come on, it's the most wonderful time of the year! I know it's not 'politically correct' for me to use the term Christmas but fffffffff who cares? This is my blog and I can say whatever I like =P I have no clue what I'm getting this year, which is quite exciting because I almost always have a little inkling on SOMETHING that I'm getting but this year? Nothing. Buuut, I've asked for money from people who feel they have an obligation of some sort to give me something and so if I get enough I'm gonna buy a kindle from amazon =)

Love
Emily Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment