Wednesday 1 December 2010

New

Hello Blog People!
I'm Emily and you are reading my blog. Here are 6 things that you should know about me (why 6? Because everyone does 5):
1) My name is Emily Amanda
2) I'm 14 years old
3) I'm from the United States of erm... Britain
4) I'm slightly
(*coughcoughunderstamentoftheyearcoughcough*) nerdy
5) I adore Harry Potter
6) I shall play Final Fantasy for the first time ever today!

WOOO!

Aaaaand it snowed today! I mean, it snowed yesterday but I didn't get the day off school. Today, however, this





































came up and I was like *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

So what have I done today? Ehehehe nothing.
However, I don need to do some homework in case I have to go to school tomorrow *sighs* BBUUUUT I highly doubt that school will be open since, you know, 20cm of snow and stuff.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this.
Love
Emily Amanda
xx

1 comment:

  1. I hope no school tomorrow also - then we can have a lie in :) xx Mum xx

    ReplyDelete