Tuesday 7 December 2010

Boring

Hello Bloggers!
So, I'm still ill and I haven't been to school today either. It was two of my friends' birthdays today! Just in case they ever read this: Happy Birthday to Charlotte and Davina! I find it hilarious that they look sort-of similar and have the same birthday, but they're not related in any way.

Today, I'm gonna talk about books. Because I love books, I'm a complete book nerd. My favourite author is probably J.K. Rowling, but I also have major-loves for Louise Rennison, P.C (and Kristen Cast, John Green and Lauren Kate to name but a few. I kind of adore romance stories, particularly romantic comedies. I could, of course, go on to list all of the manga (Japanese graphic novels) that I like (I'm loving Ouran High School Host Club). But I won't.

And now I have to go because my battery is going to die.
Loves,
Emily Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment