Monday 24 January 2011

The One With the New Dress for the Party

Hello Lovelies!

I'm back again =)
This weekend just gone, I bought a gorgeous outfit from New Look in town. I have got pictures (and I apologize for the blurry-ness)!

Also, just now I'm trying out a new style with my hair! It looks really cute but the pictures that I took just don't seem to do it justice, so no pictures of that just yet.

I am going to a party next Saturday (my dear friend Mikaela's birthday, I do believe) I absolutely adore the theme - pick an era and dress accordingly. Of course, I picked the 40s as I adore the style from that time period.

I will update again soon

Loves
Emily Amanda
xx


1 comment:

  1. I agree, it doesn't do the hairstyle credit :( I CAN vouch that it's very cute though!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete